True Elements Raw Sunflower Seeds 500gm
› Free from any harmful chemicals.
› High content of vitamin E.
› Anti-inflammatory & cardiovascular.
› Lowers the cholesterol levels.
› Reduces the risk of cancer.
Brand: True Elements
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.50 kg
Free Shipping for orders above Rs.500 (Mumbai,Pune) & Rs.999 (Rest of India)
Sunflower has been used for a long time. It has always been a good source of oil and food. The yellow flowers consist of seeds which are of great value to humans. It is often said that the best thing comes in tiny packages. Sunflower seeds are also one of such best thing. These are healthy as well as delicious.
True Elements Raw Sunflower Seeds are purely natural and unprocessed. They are extracted from the sunflower in its purest form. They possess a mild nutty taste which makes it a perfect snack option for snack lovers.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF RAW SUNFLOWER SEEDS:
- They are very wealthy in vitamin E which is a very good antioxidant. Consuming it can fulfill 90% of the daily requirement of vitamin E.
- It reduces the bad cholesterol and prevents the clogging of the arteries. Also, the seeds contain phytonutrients which prevent the cholesterol to be absorbed into the intestine. Thus, there will be less cholesterol in the blood.
- Loaded with magnesium (beneficial for bone health), copper (for carrying oxygen to RBC), selenium (protects the body against cancers), iron, manganese and zinc (enhancing immunity).
- Good pH defense naturally.
- It is a great source of fibre which helps prevent problems with constipation.
- Also contains Vitamin B6 (for alleviating depression), folate (good for new body cells), protein and unsaturated fats.
- Contains calories in moderate amounts, hence beneficial for weight watchers.
Raw Sunflower Seeds.
HOW TO USE:
You can enjoy it the way you want to. You can sprinkle it over food, roast, have it as a snack, and try some innovative recipes using it.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.