Until recently, chia seeds were much unheard of and no one could have guessed that they would obtain such a significant position in our health and kitchens. There are definitely many good reasons as to why these tiny little seeds have gained so much prominence in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Nutty, mild and multi-coloured, chia seeds are native to Mexico, belong to the mint family, and are power-packed with nutrients and minerals. They are rich in omega-3s, fibre, and protein, which all aid in sustaining energy levels naturally while helping you stay fuller longer. Slimy when soaked and nutty when dry, the magical texture of this superfood definitely makes it a versatile ingredient which can be added easily to all your favourite recipes. They are also suitable for all individuals since they are gluten-free, nut-free and vegan. Even though they can be consumed plain, these seeds might come across as a food item which is not very appetizing in its raw form. Hence comes this delicious variant brought to you by True Elements, in which these power-packed seeds are roasted to perfection for you to devour! Whether you consume these as a light snack, blend them in your breakfast or bake them in your desserts, you know you’ll end up having some great “food-time”. Incorporate these into your diet today!
Benefits of Roasted Chia Seeds:
- They are loaded with essential nutrients and are suitable to give your daily diet a power boost.
- These can soak a lot of liquid and expand in the stomach, which helps in suppressing appetite, warding off untimely hunger pangs, preventing binge-eating, thereby facilitating weight-loss.
- They are one of the highest sources of plant-based omega acid, which is essential for the nervous functioning of the body.
- They are full of antioxidants that are linked with acting against inflammation, the growth of cancer cells, aging and age-related cognitive decline.
- Just a couple of spoons of seeds can make for 30 percent of your daily manganese requirement and 18% of your daily calcium requirement.
- They can reduce insulin resistance and decrease abnormally high levels of insulin in the blood – making them suitable for diabetics
Roasted Chia Seeds.
How to Use:
- Can be consumed as a light and healthy snack.
- Can be sprinkled over breakfast items like oatmeal, yogurt or cereal or be blended in with juices or breakfast smoothies.
- Can even be mixed with the batter of desserts like muffins or mousse.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.
Information about the Brand:
True Elements stands for purity and honesty in its products. The word ‘true’ indicates genuineness while the word ‘elements’ refers to the high-quality components of the products. Together, the brand stands for best quality products, which are ‘elemental’ to good health. True Elements as a brand strives to support you in your endeavour to maintain good health by providing pure, high-quality products, with a multitude of benefits.