True Elements Antioxidant Mix Roasted Sunflower Pumpkin Flax Seeds Watermelon Chia And Goji Berry 125gm
› Extremely rich in antioxidants.
› Helps in improving the immune system of the body.
› Boosts fertility.
› Rich in fibre, nutrients, vitamins and other essential amino acids.
› Keeps blood suga
Brand: True Elements
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.13 kg
Free Shipping for orders above Rs.500 (Mumbai,Pune) & Rs.999 (Rest of India)
True Elements Snacks with a unique blend of roasted pumpkin, sunflower, flax, watermelon, chia and goji berries can be considered as a new addition to our diet. The combination of such Antioxidant Seeds Mix Snack along with goji berries is what makes it extraordinary and tasty to consume. Being bored of just consuming tasteless seeds, we have now come up with an addition of goji berries to dazzle the taste buds and make your food tempting to consume.
Benefits of Antioxidant Seeds Mix Snacks:
- High in fibre and low in calorie, hence promotes weight loss.
- Considered as a superfood because of its protein content
- Pumpkin seeds are a nutritional powerhouse
- Pumpkin seeds can help in solving fertility issues.
- It helps in the production of sperm and functioning of the prostate gland in men.
- Flax seeds are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids along with fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- Because of this, flax seeds can help in the overall functioning of the body.
- Magnesium-rich watermelon seeds can help to keep your heart healthy.
- It can help to keep the flow of blood in tract because of its high magnesium content.
- Since chia seeds contain antioxidants, it can help combat cancer cells, reduce inflammation and can also become a dietary snack for diabetic patients in order to control their sugar levels.
- Dried goji berries are soft and chewy.
- They have a unique taste which can add a bonus when consumed along with these seeds.
- They are highly rich in iron which can help in the treatment of anemia.
- They can even boost fertility and helps to keep blood sugar levels in check.
- Since it is high in iron, it can also help in iron deficiency diseases.
Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Flax Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Chia Seeds, Dried Goji Berries, Soy Lecithin.
How to use:
You can consume them straight out of the box as a snack. Antioxidant seeds Mix Snack can also be sprinkled on soup and salads. You can even ground into powder and add to yogurts or dal.