True Elements Roasted Flax Seeds 125gm
› Great source of vitamin B, proteins and vitamins.
› Rich in fibre and antioxidants.
› Low in carbs.
› Oxygen absorbent snack for extra freshness.
› Helpful in weight loss.
Brand: True Elements
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.13 kg
Free Shipping for orders above Rs.500 (Mumbai,Pune) & Rs.999 (Rest of India)
Flax seeds are known as Alsi. They have a slightly shiny appearance. True Elements Flax Seeds are perfectly roasted to perfection. They have a subtle nutty flavour and crunchy in taste. They are specially curated for snack lovers to consume whenever hunger strikes.
Benefits of Roasted Flax Seeds:
- Helpful in lowering blood pressure, cholesterol levels and reduces hypertension.
- Prevents the risk of certain cancers such as prostate cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer.
- Reduces the symptoms of hot flashes in menopausal women.
- Aids in digestion and carries out proper metabolism.
- Lignan in these seeds helps in preventing liver disorders.
- Possesses anti-depressant properties which help in giving a sound sleep.
- Helpful in improving the oral hygiene because of the presence of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Superfood for weight loss as it is highly rich in fibre.
How to use:
You can consume these seeds directly as a snack or can add it to any of your foods such as salads, smoothies, burgers, bread, etc. It can also be mixed with the dough which will boost the nutrient capacity and keep you healthier.
Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.