True Elements Steel Cut Oats Gluten Free 1000gm
› Minimum processing.
› High in dietary fiber.
› Healthier than processed forms.
› The goodness of Vitamins.
› Rich in protein, minerals, and essential amino acids.
Brand: True Elements
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 1.00 kg
Free Shipping for orders above Rs.500 (Mumbai,Pune) & Rs.999 (Rest of India)
Steel cut oats are also called coarse oatmeal. As the name suggests, these are the groats of the whole oats which are cut into two to three pieces with a sharp blade. These are not further processed or rolled to make flakes. Hence, these oats have an advantage of least processing as most of the essential and vital nutrients are lost while a food is processed. They are able to retain their shape even after cooking. They have a chewy texture. These are most commonly used to make porridge. This product has innumerable health benefits.
True Elements Steel Cuts Oats are handpicked in order to make sure of the esteemed quality. These have toothsome properties and are similar to your brown rice.Nutrient-rich and healthy enough, these are good for the people with diabetes, is heart friendly and beneficial for those who have the urge to lose their weight. This is a lovely and delicious meal for your breakfast.
- Minimum processing.
- Wholesome goodness.
- High in dietary fiber.
- Low in calories.
- Healthier than processed forms.
- Low glycemic Index.
- Toothsome texture.
- The goodness of vitamins.
- Rich in protein, minerals, and essential amino acids.
- Lab-tested gluten-free.
Health Benefits of Steel Cut Oats:
- Great for digestion: Since they are rich in insoluble dietary fibre, they are very good for digestive and bowel health. It prevents constipation and good for those suffering from gastrointestinal problems.
- Helpful in weight loss: Since it keeps you feel fuller, it helps in preventing binge eating. Hence, it can aid in weight loss.
- Good for diabetics: It has a low glycemic index, so it can be consumed by those who have diabetes. It provides sufficient nutrition without producing a spike in blood glucose levels.
- Improves cholesterol problem: Soluble fiber in oats do not let cholesterol absorb into your blood and also lower LDL or bad cholesterol levels.
- Controls Blood Pressure: They have some compounds that help in reducing blood pressure. Also, soluble fiber present in it affects the blood pressure.
- Good for heart: It is a heart-friendly meal. It clears your arteries and improves your blood circulation.
- Good enough for gluten intolerant individuals as this steel cut oat is gluten-free.
Steel Cut Oats.
Packed in a facility that also handles tree nuts.
Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
How to use:
You can use it in either of the ways:
Keep it aside in boiling water overnight and let it be covered. In the morning, quickly heat them up.
Cook the oats in boiling water with simmer uncovered for 25-30 minutes and stir occasionally.
You can serve it with milk or yogurt. Add honey or sugar or sorghum syrup or any other syrup that you desire. Top it with your favorite nuts or fresh or dried fruits.
It is a great alternative to rice. You can also use it in place of rolled or instant oats.
Information about the brand:
True Elements is a brand that has come up with an effort to bring up an original sense of taste. They come up with those snacks and supplements which your forefathers believed in. True Elements stands for Ancient Bites Modern Taste. It is like the same old taste and goodness but packed according to the current generation. The brand creates healthy food products that are full of nutrition and free from nastiness.