True Elements Rolled Oats Gluten Free 500gm
› Excellent source of dietary fiber.
› Easy and Quick to prepare.
› Not resorted to extreme processing.
› Helps in maintaining weight and cholesterol levels.
› Boosts immunity.
Brand: True Elements
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.50 kg
Free Shipping for orders above Rs.500 (Mumbai,Pune) & Rs.999 (Rest of India)
Rolled Oats can be considered to be a healthier sibling of your readily available and fast to prepare – the general Quick Oats. Everyone is aware of how oats are an extremely advantageous snacking option due to the various benefits it offers – especially related to conservation of energy and improving the nutritional intake of our body. Rolled Oats, are old fashioned oats, which are created by steaming the oat groats (the outer exterior, or the oat husks) to make them softer and then rolling out the processed product into little discs or flakes. This procedure, along with lightly toasting the processed oats, stabilizes the healthy oil content present within the oats so that they stay fresher for a longer period of time. Since these oats are never exposed to extreme processing, they maintain a major portion of their original and natural shape and texture, thereby not turning mushy or runny like quick oats, when cooked. Further, pure oatmeal does not contain gluten. True Elements ensures that it consistently follows and upholds ethical food standards and hence these oats are lab-tested to secure the “Gluten-Free” claim it makes.
Health Benefits of Rolled Oats:
- Maintains weight and cholesterol levels due to the presence of high fibre content.
- High in proteins and healthy fats and low in sodium content.
- Improves athletic performance by boosting stamina and energy.
- Boosts immunity and keeps you feeling fuller for a longer time.
- Beta-Glucan reduces appetite by increasing the production of cholecystokinin, a hunger-fighting hormone. It may also help people with Type-2 Diabetes and in controlling blood sugar levels.
- Whole oats are also the only source of antioxidant compounds known as avenanthramide; these are believed to have properties which help to protect the circulatory system from arteriosclerosis.
Gluten-free Rolled Oats.
Allergy to gluten-free oats is uncommon.
How to use:
Pour 2 cups of water for every cup of Rolled Oats. Boil the water, empty the cup of oats in the water, turn down the heat and cook the oats for about five minutes after adding a pinch of salt. Your delicious morning porridge is ready! You can also add a sweetener, some pieces of fresh fruits and delicious berries to the porridge for a healthy treat in the morning!
Information about the brand:
Inspired from natural foods consumed by our forefathers, True Elements, a Health Foods brand, provides a select range of Snacks and Supplements, that stand for what our forefathers believed in, but packed and modified for the current generation, taking into consideration the present day lifestyle!