True Elements Dried Blueberries 500gm
› Rich source of antioxidants and fiber.
Brand: True Elements
Availability: In Stock
Weight: 0.50 kg
Free Shipping for orders above Rs.500 (Mumbai,Pune) & Rs.999 (Rest of India)
Sweet and succulent, these Dried Blueberries with True Elements will pack a nutritional and healthy punch in all the meals they are added to. Extremely high in anti-oxidants and full of nutrients, these fruits, sold as berries, are extremely healthy and wholesome. Lusciously fleshy, such berries can be consumed directly or added to porridges, cereals or even oatmeal to add a sweet twist to an otherwise crisp and savoury dish. These are also suitable for people who are diagnosed with blood sugar problems as they have a favourable impact on the blood sugar regulation owing to the content of their natural sugars. A sweet treat for your palate, try out these beneficial berries for the numerous health advantages and the sharp flavour they offer.
Benefits of Dried Blueberries:
- Boosts Immunity: They are loaded with Vitamin C, which is a water-soluble vitamin that aids in the growth and repair of tissues. It is also beneficial in curing wounds and building up collagen in the body, which promotes healthy skin and beautiful hair.
- Helps combat Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs): UTI is a common problem in women and blueberries contain certain anti-adhesives that prevent bacteria from binding to the wall of the bladder, which in turn help to prevent such infections.
- Healthy Bones: The iron, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc and vitamin K in this berries all contribute to building and maintaining bone structure and strength.
- Delays Age-Related Problems: The antioxidants in these berries directly interact with ageing neurons to delay age-related neurological decline.
- Beneficial for Heart Health: Regular intake of it reduces the blood pressure and LDL cholesterol, thus reducing the risk factor of several cardiovascular ailments. The fibre, potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and phytonutrient content in it, coupled with its lack of cholesterol, all support heart health.
- Digestive Health: Because of their fibre content, help to prevent constipation and promote regularity for a healthy digestive tract. High fibre foods increase satiety and reduce appetite, which ultimately aids in weight management.
- Boosts Eye Health: Foods with phytonutrients and antioxidants help to combat the retinas from oxygen damage.
- Diabetes Management: They (along with other berries) have a favourable impact on blood sugar regulation in persons already diagnosed with blood sugar problems.
How to use:
Dried blueberries can simply be consumed directly as a healthy and light snack. It can be added to mildly bland meals like oatmeal, cereals or salads to give them a lively and colourful twist.
Berries are also especially well suited to be used in dessert batters like muffins, pancakes or even bagels.
It may cause side effects to people sensitive to salicylates - which is found in Aspirin. If you have a pivotal health condition, consult your doctor before you add Blueberries to your diet.
Information about the brand:
True Elements stands for purity and honesty in its products. The word ‘true’ indicates genuineness while the word ‘elements’ refers to the high-quality components of the products. Together, the brand stands for best quality products, which are ‘elemental’ to good health. True Elements as a brand strives to support you in your endeavour to maintain good health by providing pure, high-quality products with a multitude of benefits.